top of page
Terms & Conditions
The International Journal of Neurolinguistics & Gestalt Psychology (IJNGP) is a part of Umang Education and Research Welfare Centre and contributes together to promote research and academic welfare.
By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, non-commercial, use of the Website.
By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant IJNGP a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. IJNGP is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users. IJNGP reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content IJNGP deems objectionable.
III. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IJNGP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS OR WEBSITE CONTENT, OR ANY RELIANCE UPON OR USE OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING,
We provide the Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care, but IJNGP does not make any specific promises about the Services, including the Content or any Submission therein. For example, we don’t make any commitment that the operation of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free; that any defects will be corrected; that the Services, including the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful components; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement, operation or result obtained from the use of any Content or Submission provided on, accessible from or distributed through the Services.
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless IJNGP, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of
(1) this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement;
(2) the Website content or your use of the Website content;
(3) any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
(4) your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or
(5) any information or data you supplied to. When IJNGP is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, IJNGP may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify IJNGP; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by IJNGP to be a material breach of this Agreement IJNGP will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Products, with counsel of IJNGP’s choice at its expense.
VI. AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
bottom of page